jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

start to write again


this picture took it from fotosearch.com represent a feel that covered me last week.

Hallo my readers, it was very mean of me not to write again, especially because I love writing. This is an interesting matter, because I was discussing this with a classmate whose name is Nicolay, and he told me that he loves write too. But, there is a point in which you realize you seem not to be born for this wonderful process of communication.  I dare say, my new English teacher is very smart when we are talking about writing. She is a genius, and is the kind of person that is constantly pushing you to the river in order to you can get deeper no matter if you be able to swim or not. Ow! I needed a breath, and I thought, why not? What could happen? Maybe could be an interesting defiance.  The thing is, the last week we suppose to write a paragraph, I am thought that had put all on it. I was wrong when she said nothing positive about my paragraph, yes, I felt horrible and I disappointed, not for her procedure but for me. That was… I even cannot find a word to describe such as action. Now, I say to me, you are not putting enough effort to it, you need more and more, and do it over and over again. And I will try to apply everything that I can just for feel peace in my conscious. So, I will be write soon to tell you how it is going. See y’all. Bye 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario