lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

THE ROOM

today my couisin was completly hippy because finally the UNE internet has fixed the MB internet. and he decided to watch a movie in computer laptop connect to the HD enter in television and the he got the idea to invite me to see the movie with him. I was doing my homework. I am not saying he is gulty but come on I cannot resist watch a movie with an interesting information. So, we decided to watch "ROOM" here are some picture of it. you can figure it out what it is about.    talking about my personal experience I cry. yes, as it sounds I cry like a baby. hehehehe. I don't want to tell you anything about it, but is a good movie I cannot imagen my life without have seen such as marvellous adaptation. various aspects were traited,  from the psicologys consequences of being closed without contact with the external world to the desire to live and connections with the person there. in this case the mother and her son.  I have nothing more to say except that it was worth spend that time with my cousin. Then, I went to do my homework. see y'all.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario