jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2015

living in Barranquilla




Hello everybody, I was thinking about something 3 days ago. It was so rough having not introduced me yet. Well I am Juan Javier Barrera Saldaña, and that Mrs is my name, and proud of it each single world, but not the name of Javier, the things is I have got a uncle which his name is Javier and he was the best dad’s friends till my dad died, and he is my monkey on my back, not literally, but almost, I love him in any strange way, but I do it, and that is the idea. For example  I remember  one day I gave him a hug but he refused me, I felt so down that evening that I had to rethink about our relationship, yes I know there are more people with more problem that I have. However, as I have already mentioned it in my last brain store, my life seems marvellous normal but not perfect. Being clear with my uncle’s point, I am going to tell you something more about me.  It is unusual describe and introduce myself like this.
I was born on September 29, 1992. It means I am 22 years, in a few days 23. I live in Colombia in Barranquilla city. I live with my cousins (three) and I study at “Universidad Del Atlántico” foreign languages as a degree. I study French, German, Italian, English, and I speak a little Portuguese. And I’ll be this speech in four languages. I am into do a bunch of activities like: play guitar, draw, paint, write, play games, and watch series and anime, maybe I enjoy see a movie, why not; I am not killing the monkey-bird. Hehehe.
I was raised by my grandparents side father, I do not know why I do not call him by his name even I feel ashamed calling him dad. I think father is the best option that I have, father which his name is Juan apparently died when I was four, and according to the various concepts I was scared of father, I’d wish have meet him in better circumstances, I do not remember his face. That’s the true. On the other hand I have got two Moms, my granny the best one and my biological one. I also have got 5 siblings, three brothers and two sisters.  
In the later post I will tell more about me or could be other thing. Have fun, and have a beautiful day.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario