lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2015

colorblind the first step.

Hi there, today it is the second time I write something, and I do not how making it interesting that it is a serious problem, because I haven't finished these ideas running in my head quickly. So, looking inside and thinking loud about these ideas, get me feel a little disappointed in myself. What is wrong with me, I am a normal adult, ok it is better if first I define what I understand by be normal.
Normal is someone which his life is quite simple, there is no any extraordinary events through the whole life, just the normal problems everyone has. Clear with that concept I can continue with my boring speech, and I apologize for treating me like that.


Now finally I think is time to write something about whatever, but good sick, I do not have a structure to put on it. Last night, I was watching some videos about a different kind of people who is not able to distinguish or see some colors like purple, green, red and so on. They are called colorblind people, but the most interesting part was when they put themselves glasses to be able to receive the color frequency and finally observe the color they were not able to see before. In fact, one of them cried by the intense emotions they felt. Then  I feel so lucky and I decided to go out and look the sun down, the colors were magics and be the lucky one bring to you some peace, there I breathed deeply and came home, nowadays, I feel like harry potter in the 5 sage: "more alone than ever before", it is my fault, that I recognize it, I accept it, and I deal with it. It is worthy, at least that if what I hope, Moreover I can see colors now and not just from the real world also, from the people.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario