jueves, 9 de junio de 2016

A LETTER TO MY FAMILY

A LETTER TO MY FAMILY

Hi family! Today I want to share my feelings for you, I have passed around 23 years near you, and I have lived and learned many things from that experience. Firstly, I dare say you, I love you, whatever happen always you will be in my heart. Secondly, I have had some beautiful time with you. Thirdly, you have supported me many times, in many ways, economically, emotionally, motivating me, and so on. But, unfortunately, I have a terrible feeling here in my heart, that I won't feel. That is why I wrote this letter.  

Some of you, however, will be worryless about it, others angry, or concerned. I want to say you all these words, I do not expect you feel pity for me or guilty, this is not the idea. I just want to express to sort it out everything I get very deep in a dark hole. I think some of you have a strong bad feel about me, about what I am, or where I go. Just do not be care about it I invited you to feel good today, to make yourself free about what you have inside your heart. I know some of you always say me what do you think about me, without hesitation. But some actions do not reflect what you really try to say to me.  On the other hand, my uncle Javier has been the epicenter of this feel, I do not feel anything about him, for me it is good seeing him dead, or alive. I do not care, or if he has a job or not. I do not consider as a family, he is an strange to me. Everything, he made is done, including his last actions. He is like a serpent with a lethal poison and the serpents die cutting his head. So, the day I can cut his head, I will do. When I say cut his head, I refer to take him apart of me. I saw how he treated my father, how he ignored him, how my father had to beg him to ask about something. I want to the take of my feel about him out. He does not desert my feeling, whether bad nor good.  You devil, some day you will return to the hell you belong, or if you are good inside you did not show me that. And please stop whispering others, things against me.

In spite of everything, others have to try to help me under many circumstances. Like my cousin Albenis, my aunts Yolanda, Norma, my dad, my Mom, my another  Mom, my others cousins, my siblings, and my uncle Roberto. I will always appreciate what you have done and you will continue doing.

Your sincerely,



Juan Barrera Saldaña

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario