viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

KUROKO NO BASKET

I think it was so rough on me, haven’t written something from you. But I actually haven’t something interesting to share with you. That is why, I gonna change my themes of these blog. I write something that I like the most. For someone could be boring but for another interesting. So ANIME will be my new defiance. I will talk about those I have already seen and those I am watching.
Kuroko no basket.
yes, kuroko no basket is the new anime I watching right now. I'am going for the episode 3 first season.
The anime has everything you can get for a sport anime. Firstly, it is on youtube, mostly anime are difficult to find them, but thanks God we’ve youtube nowadays, just with a simple click and that is. And it is completely available on internet, just looking for it. I was floating around internet and appeared suddenly this version. Secondly, these anime have that I look in a anime, a character who think to do whatever he needs for success in the basketball word and became into the best one of all japan. Finally, you can feel the passion, the players always look forwards more and more, and that is magnific. Definitely,  I think this anime will be part of my life like the others.  
Kuroko's Basketball arrived as one of the new animes of sports. is full of entertainment, especially for them how love anime. Although there are many sports animes but very few talk about Basketball; Kuroko uses the same action plan we've seen in other sports anime "weak team with new powerful players try to achieve glory against other stronger teams" The difference is the way they have things I must say, is quite entertaining. One of the things that highlight of Kuroko's Basketball is having good knowledge about the rules and the behavior of a party in real life. In fact, if you know nothing about basketball action can flow without being issues going on. If you know the rules, plays and even signs of this sport you will notice that meet very good shape combining fantastic part with the real. I hope this will not be the end of Kuroko’s basket.










No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario