sábado, 13 de agosto de 2016

A LETTER TO ME

HI JUAN, I was thinking so much about you, and the things you will do in your future, because of your parent's death. I didn't expect your parents will die so soon. I apologize because of it. I doubtless know what are you feeling, But, certainly I know you very well and also all your doubts. and I beg you to think everything seriously, whatever decistion you want to take. I remember you hate the black color as well as I do, and the only color you propbably see is that color. however yhe colors will appeare one by one. and I also know because you were there what a friend of us told us: the die it is not the end the buddisth's rule say that nothing really die but it chage into something. 


Today I want to give you forces, to encourage to live, do not forget what we had done, and in which place we want to stay later later. Do not think this is easy for me, I feel  all of you. Maybe and according to what I saw in your thougths, be prepare for the future and face all the circustances with proud and fearless. I love you so much, all what you are, not you self-inner. 

write me back soon

your,

Juan 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario